- Present the original and photocopy of transcript of records for evaluation and submit 1 (one) copy of 1.5 x 1.5 latest photo at the Graduate School Office (GSO).
- Pay the processing fee of P350.00 at the Finance Office.
- Proceed to the Admissionâ€™s Office with the original TOR signed by the evaluator, processing fee receipt and 3 (three) copies of 1.5 x 1.5 latest photo. An application kit will be given to the student. The student will fill up an application form. Together with the application kit are the recommendation letters (for GSB student only). These are form letters to be filled up by the immediate superior and former teacher. The student will be scheduled for an Admission Exam.
- The student will then be notified by the Graduate School Office if he/she passed the admission exam and will be scheduled for an interview with the Dean/Program Coordinator.
- Submit all the requirements at the Admissionâ€™s Office and get a Permit to Enroll.